Follow us on Social Media


“We aim to make the process as smooth as possible and as simple as it can be.”

Search Properties To Let

Find your perfect rental property with DM&Co. Search our properties that are available to let and register with us to get early notification of properties matching your requirements.

Tenant Information

At DM&Co you’ll find us friendly and professional and committed to helping you find the perfect home to rent. We’ll listen to your specific requirements, so we can help you find the best property for your specific needs, and we’re here to help you navigate the complexities of the legal aspects of your rental agreement and obligations as a tenant.
Additionally, we’re here to help you manage the relationship with your Landlord. We make sure they are fully aware of their legal obligations to ensure your new home is safe, well maintained and hassle free. Ultimately, we’re here to work in the interests of both parties to ensure a trouble free tenancy and good landlord-tenant relationships. What can you expect from us:
  • Free registration, to help you find a rental property
  • Tenant property matching service, to help you find the property that meets your needs
  • Arrangement of property viewings at convenient times
  • Competitive rates
  • Friendly knowledgeable team who are on-hand to help you
  • Ongoing support throughout your tenancy
  • All bond deposits are protected through DPS (Deposit Protection Service)
Highest possible customer service levels
We take the time to understand what makes your property unique and what prospective buyers or tenants will love about it.
Passionate about Letting
Lettings have been at the core of our business for years. We have extensive experience and a great track record in getting high yields for landlords.
24 years of experience
Concentrating on the highest levels of service, the most reliable professional Family Tenants, in return for reasonable and competitive Fees.
Contact us


We come highly recommended but don’t take our word for it. 
View more

Want to know how much your property is worth?

Interested in selling or letting a property in and around Harrow? Want to know how much your property could be worth? Get an instant online valuation or book a free, no obligation, market appraisal right here.
Or call 0208 864 5775 to make an appointment.
From opening in 2000, DM & Co in Sudbury Hill, Harrow operate on simple, straight forward and open friendly but professional basis only.

Office address

170 Greenford Road,
Sudbury Hill,
Harrow, Middx,
United Kingdom,

Tel: 0208 864 5775
DM&Co © 2023 All Rights Reserved
Design + Build ExpertWeb
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram